Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

when the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed you just remember what your old pal said boy, you've got a friend in me

Day #21: Favorite sequel
Not really that hard to pick because most of the Disney sequels have been lame direct to VHS/DVD/Blu-ray movies that never should have been made in the first place. Especially for the sequels that I'm pretty sure the original voice cast was dead by the time the studio got around to making a sequel.
But anyway, I loved Toy Story when I was a kid and even liked Toy Story 2. But I liked Toy Story 3 more than I liked Toy Story 2, so it's my favorite sequel. That could change when the Monters, Inc. sequel is finally a reality - unless it totally sucks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment