Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

life is a highway I wanna ride it all night long if you're going my way I wanna drive it all night long

Day #22: An overrated movie
Hmm...I can easily think of movies that got way too much press and weren't worth watching, but I don't remember anyone giving glowing reviews of those movies. Just the hype to go out and see the movie because of the franchise and products available for purchase. So...I'm choosing to go with the Disney movie I still have not seen that people were all like, "oh em gee, you have to see ____!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment