Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

just whistle while you work and cheerfully together we can tidy up the place so hum a merry tune it won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace

Day #18: Your least favorite classic
This is easy. I haven't liked this movie since the first time I saw it. When my mom came to visit in October, somehow it came up and she said that when I was two or three years old and saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for the first time, I kept calling Snow White stupid because she ate an apple from a stranger, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment