Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

sing with me now sha-la-la-la-la-la my, oh, my look at the boy too shy he ain’t gonna kiss the girl sha-la-la-la-la-la ain’t that sad ain’t it shame, too bad you gonna miss the girl

Day #15: Your favorite kiss
I honestly don't remember the kisses in most of the movies. So this is a harder one to complete. It feels a little weird to Google "Disney kisses," so I wasn't going to be doing that, lol. Instead, I chose to watch all the Disney movies we own. I mean, c'mon now, I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant, what else am I going to do? We have everything as ready for Baby S. as we can. And I chose to go with the almost kiss by Ariel and Prince Eric. If only because I ♥ the "Kiss the Girl" sequence, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment