Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

dancing bears painted wings things I almost remember, and a song someone sings once upon a December

It's Week 36 now. Only four more to go...I think. My doctor made a comment about only four to go after my appointment last week, which would put me no later than 39 weeks when Baby S. is born.

I haven't mentioned it in a while, but the belly picture collage is completed up to Week 35. Each week, I add the current belly pic and then once Baby S. is born, I will post the picture. :)

I'm still having frequent, but inconsistent contractions. It sucks so badly because I can't find anything to give me relief. So I've resorted to tears, lol. I really hope when I have my appointment tomorrow morning that I find out I'm dilated a little bit. Just so that these contractions and this discomfort hasn't been for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment