Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

you spin my head right 'round right 'round when you go down when you go down down...you spin my head right 'round right 'round when you go down down..

I don't remember what I was going to write about. It probably wasn't important. Oh, well...maybe the longer I leave the 'create' window open, I might remember what it was...

All right...well...I left it open for over an open and couldn't remember what my original intent was. So...I'm just gonna head to bed, since it's just after midnight and I have to get up at 6:15a.

G'night!!

[2:01p 01.28.09 - edited to add:] I think I remember what I wanted to write about. My bio prof wasn't as boring this morning. She actually had some emotion in her voice on occasion. It was a miracle!! Class was still boring as hell though. Oh, well...I'm still hoping that it's going to pick up and get more interesting when we get to something that hasn't already been covered in more detail in one of my other bio courses.

Happy birthday, T*** B****!

Can he really get mad at me for that?

1 comment:

  1. i came across your blog in search for the lyrics for the song which i cudnt get out of my head ,as all those lyrics sites are blocked in my office.

    very disappointed.:P but m still searchin. :D

    And The idea of giving song titles for blog posts........*NICE*!!


    ciao ;)

    ReplyDelete