Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

come on get on get on take it 'til life runs out no one can find us now living with our heads underground

Ugh...school starts up again tomorrow. I'm dreading it. But at least, next Monday is a holiday and there's no school. Hooray for celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s life!!

Anyway...lately I've had some stuff on my mind. And I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm currently just ignoring it...mostly because I think that I'm making something out of nothing.

I think it was on Tuesday that my camera finally got here. I still have to go out and buy at least one SD card for it though, since any pictures that I take are currently saved to the internal memory. That'll fill up soon.

I'm so not looking forward to getting up at 6:00-6:30a tomorrow morning, and every weekday morning after that for the next 15 weeks. Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment