Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

love me hate me say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy

So...I'm either paranoid or just pessimistic. Not sure which one. But either way, I'm under the impression that I don't really have friends anymore. It kinda sucks. But I guess it's a good thing that I'm making new friends in class. (Which by the way, is going pretty crappily - the classes I mean.) But anyway, I'm currently under the impression that either my friends have either done a mass abandonment of me or I've done something to alienate all of them. And I'm more likely to believe it's the latter of the two than the former, because why would the first be likely? That just makes me insanely paranoid.

Anyway...I like my organic chem I 1240 prof. She's really upbeat and seems like she genuinely cares about us getting the material. Such a change from last semester. I have a feeling that I may get a B in the class this semester. I'm not going to sound overconfident and say something like an A and then be disappointed when I don't get that. In 1250, the prof. is sick and hasn't been in lecture yet, but she's supposed to be back in class next week...but I already know that I mostly like her. I just don't care for her on test days. I do not like my lab TA, he's so annoying. I wish I had the same TA as last semester. He was pretty cool. Oh, well... I haven't met my TA for quiz class yet, so I don't know anything about him.

My bio prof. is boring and dry. She gives off the impression that she hates teaching and is only doing it because she has to. She kinda gave off the vibe that we should not email her, call her or go to her office hours ever. It was like, ohhhh-kaaaay...and you're teaching, why? Yeah, I got the impression she knows her stuff, but seriously, if you don't want to teach, then please don't.

I don't feel like I'm going to do well in my calc II class...but so far I like my prof. He seems like a really cool guy. He tried to make his office hours as accomodating as possible to as many of the students in the class as he could. He seems to be enthusiastic about the subject as well. And that's a feat in itself at 8:30 in the morning. I don't know how to do any of my calc II homework...and there's a quiz in the morning. Yeah, we get to drop a few quizzes, but what good is that going to do me if I don't know how to do the calc I stuff? Doesn't calc II build on calc I? ::sigh:: I don't remember the calc I, so I think that I may be dropping down to the calc I class...

No comments:

Post a Comment