Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream you got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem

My horoscope from Cosmo for today says...
Libra - Single? Going through the men's department in a pricey store (pretend you're shopping for your dad) might turn up a cuddle-worthy guy. Attached? Whether it's you or him on top, full-body contact sparks a passionate hookup under the sensual Moon.
Well...technically, I do have to shop for my daddy, since his birthday is tomorrow. But...I highly doubt anything would come of this horoscope.

And yay for sleep!! I didn't get up until 12:50p today...well, actually I woke up a little startled and confused at about 8:15a thinking that I had school today, but then I realized that it was Saturday and quickly turned my alarm off when it went off about a minute after I got up and went back to sleep. I haven't been sleeping well lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment