Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"you're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world" don't listen to them when they say "you're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world" oh, the smallest thing can make all the difference love is alive, don't listen to them when they say "you're just a fool, just a fool to believe you can change the world"

It's now Week 32 of pregnancy!! Only eight more weeks to go; 56 days until the due date. Who knows when he's going to make his debut though.

Tomorrow is my rescheduled ultrasound from last week. I'm excited to "see" Baby S. again. Hopefully his kidneys have done what they were supposed to do since the anatomy scan. I really don't want him to have any problems.

We got a dresser for the nursery. I have to go through the baby clothes we've acquired and put them in the dresser. Possibly wash them, too, so they're nice and fresh for Baby S. when he's born. And the other night, my fiancé opened the pack 'n play and set it up. Then he made me do it. :( It wasn't too hard to set up or take down, it's just that my tummy prevents me from bending down far enough to pull the cord to take the PNP down. So I was frustrated while trying to put it together, since I also couldn't reach to push the bottom in place to hold the thing steady. Hopefully, once the baby is here, I have less problems with the PNP.

Earlier today I was writing this post in my head, and of course now that I'm sitting down to do so, I can't remember any of my thoughts. Can I just blame it on "pregnancy brain"?

No comments:

Post a Comment