Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

all is quiet on New Year's Day a world in white gets underway I want to be with you be with you night and day nothing changes on New Year's Day on New Year's Day

I was looking at the yearly breakdown of blog posts and noticed just how badly I slacked off in 2009 and 2010: a combined total of 25 posts, lol. Pretty bad in comparison to 2008 where I had 248 posts. True, 2008 was a bad year for me, but still...did I really think that I could only blog about the terrible things in my life? Why was I so melodramatic? But anyway, last year was a good year, 155 posts. Or an average of 12.9 posts per month. Not bad at all.

What I'm wondering about is: will 2012 be more like 2009/2010 or more like 2011? How will having a new baby change my blogging habits? Mind you, I won't be sharing obvious details about my little one. There will be no face pictures of him and it's very unlikely that I will use his real name on here. But will I stop sharing due to lack of time or will I still be able to blog once or twice a week?

Anyway, here's a screenshot of the evolution of my blog in terms of posts per year:

No comments:

Post a Comment