Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm already there take a look around I'm the sunshine in your hair I'm the shadow on the ground I'm the whisper in the wind I'm your imaginary friend and I know I'm in your prayers oh I'm already there

According to the due date, I'm 34 Weeks pregnant today...but according to measurements and LMP, I'm 37 Weeks today. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree and call me a bad mom-to-be for it, but I just want Baby S. out. I'm so sick of being pregnant. I hurt, I'm moodier than normal and I'm just over it. :'(

Anyway, Saturday was my baby shower. It was pretty fun. Guests were so much more generous than I expected or even thought I was worth. So that was very nice of them. I have some of the best friends in the world. :) I'm so thankful for them. And also, the mini-crib mattress that my mom ordered for us came yesterday, so Baby S.'s bed is all set. Now, I just have to get my butt in gear and write out the "Thank You" cards. Because I don't think there will be much time for card writing once Baby S. is here, lol.

According to my fiancé, my mood instantly improved when we got back to Michigan and more specifically the Metro Detroit area. I can't help it, I miss home. Yes, I'm trying and yes, I've made some new friends. But it's still so much better to be around my friends who have known me forever - if only because that whole awkward, beginning friendship stage is already over. We already know one another, we're not trying to learn who the other one is.

As I mentioned last week, my fiancé's mom is visiting us this week. I'm super grateful that yesterday she bought us the travel system. This means that there is nothing that we need anymore because we have a carseat that rear faces and holds an infant as little as 5lbs.

Now, back to my pity party. As usual, I'm home alone with no clue when someone else will be home again. I guess that's what I get for taking a short nap in attempt to get rid of my migraine: people leave without so much as leaving a note. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment