Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been to the year 3000 not much has changed but they lived underwater and your great-great-great grandaughter is doing fine (doing fine)

I don't wanna go back to school...it's boring!! I'd rather do something fun...like what, I don't know. I just know that I'd rather be doing something fun than be going to school. Sometime before 5:00p...I should probably go to Blockbuster and get Call of Duty for the Wii for the boy since I told him that I would do that for him. He wants to play that instead of doing some other productive thing while I'm in class. Oh well...can't say that I blame him... I'd rather play than be in class, too. Well...not that game, not even really video games, but still...just play in the broader sense of the word. Okay...I'm done rambling. I'm gonna go be a little bit more productive...like, get dressed and all that fun stuff. Because, y'know...getting ready for the day before 2:30 in the afternoon is soo overrated...and then I'm off to get the video game for my fiancé!! Au revoir, le chéri!!

No comments:

Post a Comment