Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do and I've hurt myself by hurting you

::sigh:: I made a huge mistake today... Instead of thinking it through, I just hastily blurted out thoughts...in the process effectively issuing a big 'f*** you' to the person the thoughts were directed at. I really didn't mean to be so hurtful...I just wanted to be heard for once. I was heard all right...but at what expense? ::sigh:: I pretty much spent the entire day in bed, crying. I did a wonderful job of hurting myself today. Plus, I stressed myself out to the point that I can't really eat. The only reason that I ate dinner is because if I hadn't eaten, it would've caused my mom to ask me questions and then she might have forced me to eat. So I had to eat...but I gave most of the fries to my 11 y/o brother. I figure, I ate one meal today, that's good enough. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment