Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

it's time to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry

::sigh:: I stress way too easily anymore... But on the bright side...I should be getting my history textbook for 99¢ plus $4.80 S&H...that's better than the $29.95 plus tax I had to pay through the school bookstore... And I'm getting my psych book for a savings of $23.21 off the bookstore price...hoorays... Now...I'll just have to make a trip back to the stupid bookstore to return my books...can't wait for that... ::sigh:: I seriously hate our DSL thingy...the internet connection is continuously lost at inconsistent time intervals...it's the most annoying thing ever!! It makes doing things on the internet frustrating. Stress and frustration are a terrible combination. ::sigh:: I hate uncertainty. I hate it more than anything. Now...if only my job search was going a little better...as in a whole lot better!! ::sigh:: Oh well... My psych book should be here within 2-3 days...at least that's according to the USPS website...and my history book could be here in a week. Hopefully I don't need to do anything with the book that I don't have yet because I won't be able to return the history book if I remove the plastic wrap.

My younger brothers are both playing video games...they're so freakin' annoying when they play video games! The 11 y/o hops around like he's on speed and the 10 y/o rants like some crazy hobo... I hate listening to them. You'd think after years of being around them I'd be better at tuning them out...but it's hard to do when the 11 y/o causes the floor to shake with his spastic bouncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment