Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 13, 2006

yeah I'm a twisted angel flying wild and free yeah I'm a twisted angel flying to heaven on a broken wing

Who wants to go to calc for me tonight? The class is horrible...the teacher has a nails on a chalkboard kind of a voice...it's four hours long...I'll probably leave after two...so whomever is willing enough to go for me can do the same…

Blah...nevermind...I'll go for myself...but...blah...I will most likely not enjoy it...especially since it's raining and thunderstorming today...oh well...I'll just have to make the most of it...and try to make the misery as little as possible...

update [2:24pm] - After posting this this morning, my mom called me to tell me some stuff since she won't see me until 10 tonight, and she told me to just withdraw from the class and retake it this summer. Yay...a 9:00a class during the summer...but on the bright side it's only 8wks long...May 8th - June 28th...that's only half of the summer having to get up at 6:30a...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment