Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

so high the climb but I can't turn back now must keep climbing up to the clouds so high the climb but I can't turn back now must keep climbing up

So...I went to the dentist today...he told me to get my wisdom teeth extracted...which I was expecting...then he told me that I should probably think about getting my second molars pulled as well. Not because my teeth are unhealthy, all of my teeth are healthy...but because my jaw is so tiny. The hygienist told me that I have one of the tiniest jaws ever. Not looking forward to the day of wisdom teeth extraction.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment