Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 31, 2006

we really fit together if you know what I'm talkin' about yeah we're two of a kind workin' on a full house

Apparently I'm a fighter when I get put under. I ripped out my IV and they had to restrain me. I don't remember exactly what the nurse said that I had done. If you know my mommy, you can ask her. Or if you know my boyfriend, you can ask him. Both of them were very much more aware of what was going on when I was done, than I was.

Earlier this afternoon, when the boy was here, and after my mom had left for work, I was crying and I just kept saying "I want my mommy" even though there wasn't anything that she could do for me that the boy, my stepdad and my brothers weren't already being nice and trying to do for me. But later on, after I took two Darvocet together, instead of one every 4 hours like my mom was going to have me do, I felt less pain. But...in about an 2hrs, at 10:00p, I'm going to go take two more. It will have been 4.5hrs since the last time...or I might wait until 10:30p.

update [11:21p] - They had to bring an extra nurse into the room to restrain me b/c I was kicking and punching. So...I had to be restrained and I pulled my IV out. They told my mommy and she was unfazed and just thought, "she's like her brothers."

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment