Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 30, 2006

eres mi protección mi sostén frente a todo mi mejor opción por siempre tú mi poder mi valor a través de lo peor mi luz mi cielo azul mi gran amor aún

Eeee...tomorrow is the day that all four of my wisdom teeth are going to get pulled out!!! My mommy is going to take me. But I can't eat for at least 8 hours before the anesthesia is administered...8 hours!!! So that means I can eat until 4:00am...so...the next 10 hours and 15 minutes. What am I going to do? I don't sleep for 8 hrs and I'm used to eating before bed and then the first thing that I do in the morning is grab something to eat. Oh well, it's one day, I'll live. But...my boyfriend told me that he would need some sedatives [for himself] to see me. I told my mom that and she said to just give me some more Darvocet and I would quit being whiny.

But...I have to prove to people that I can be not whiny tomorrow. So...I'm going to do a really, really, really good job of not complaining.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment