Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

while Mona Lisas & mad hatters sons of bankers sons of lawyers turn around and say "good morning" to the night for unless they see the sky

Yays...or not... I scheduled my wisdom teeth removal today. March 31, 2006...12:45pm...I can't eat anything for at least 8hrs before the surgery. That's craziness! I love food, what am I going to do? I have to find someone that is willing to give up like 2hrs of his/her precious life to drive me to/from the surgery...b/c apparently I will be legally drunk afterwards. That should probably entertain whoever takes me... Anyway, the doctor gave me a scrip for Darvocet...I think, I can't really read his writing, but that is the closest painkiller that I can figure out from his writing. I have to get that filled before the surgery...the antibiotic as well. I think I'm going to go visit my mommy at work and hand her my scrips and see if she'll buy me some red hair dye. I miss my red hair.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment