Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2005

back home I always thought I wanted so much more now I'm not too sure 'cause sometimes I miss knowing someone's there for me

I'm home...I'm tired...I'm in some major pain...

This weekend I was asked about five times if at some point I was ever a blonde. I guess I kept doing some really dumb things...oh well. I had fun at Mock Chapter; I met some cool new people and assuming that I go to Mini-Honors in November, I should see a few of them again. Oh! Duh! We all said that we would try and get together this upcoming weekend or something like that. I know that K**** told me to call him if I need Chem help, b/c he's taking the same course. I hate being the smallest person...C**** picked me up and held me upside down! Which I am sure is going to make a really funny picture, but the rush of blood to my head was really not fun. And then K**** and C**** both thought that it was a brilliant idea to pick on me. I got called a spaz so many times...it doesn't help that I must have snapped my name tag back at myself about 10 times. That did hurt too. Plus, it's really easy to knock me down; so they kept hitting the back of my knees to unbalance me. They were nice enough to stand behind me to make sure I didn't fall to the ground. Thank you so much. Okay...I'm exhausted b/c I think that I only got a total of three hours of sleep. Thinking is not the easiest thing to do right now...so buenas noches!

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment