Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2005

and I know what must change f*** my face f*** my name they are brief and false advertisements for a soul I don't have something true I have lacked

I am leaving for Traverse City at noon tomorrow...won't be home until sometime Sunday afternoon. I don't even really get to come home and relax after the weekend; I have to go over my daddy's house and help him close up his pool. I am so exhausted right now and I have no idea why. Actually I have an idea, but I'm hoping it's wrong. I should probably go ahead and pack up my stuff tonight b/c there's no way that I am going to get up and do it in the morning. I'm barely going to get up early enough to shower. I have my alarm set for 9:00 am and it goes off at the same time seven days a week; you'd think that I could get myself out of bed before noon. Not the last couple of days. Yeah...I guess that I am going to pack my stuff...wait...I can't pack yet. I still need a bunch of my stuff in the morning. I guess I really do have to get up at 9:00. D***. I'm starting to ramble now, so...yeah...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment