Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2005

I hurt myself today to see if I still feel I focus on the pain the only thing that's real

I hurt my hand yesterday and now I keep re-hurting it! (my bedroom door jam jumped out and hit my hand, hard!) Tonight I went over my grandma's and my brother, my daddy and I installed her new garage door opener/motor. That was interesting to say the least. My grandma fed me and my brother dinner though. That was very kind of her. I think it has to do more with her Italian genes than anything else though! She is always feeding us! It's a good thing that she can cook...even though I swear that I can feel my arteries clogging as I eat her cooking! My brother (the 17 y/o), the awesome child that he is (hahahahah!), just made me a grilled cheese sandwich and he actually did a good job! He's not a bad cook; he just doesn't care, I think. Whatever...not important...ciao dahling!

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment