Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 5, 2005

I will not follow you into a perfect grave I will not stand here while you throw it all away but I'll keep hoping that you won't fall in all the way

My brother is an immature moron. And I say that with love. When you can't get along with your parents and they are just as f***ing stubborn as you are; don't think that you're going to win the war, let alone the god d*** battle. Thanks to the retardation of my brother, I don't know what I am going to do for food today. He decided that he can go out whenever he wants, drive where ever he wants, do whatever he wants and to hell with what his parents say. So...he successfully pissed our mother off and now we're not going to my grandparents' house for a BBQ. And if I go into the kitchen to make some food, that means I have to come into contact with my mother. So not something that I want to do right now. I really don't want to endure the wrath of my psychotic mother, because even if you're not the one she's mad at, you still get a healthy dose of her anger when interacting with her. I cannot even understand anything that he does either because I am nothing like him. I would rather avoid confrontation than create it. If gas wasn't so damn expensive, I would just go out and drive around to avoid my family for the day. Maybe I'll take my youngest two brothers and we'll go over my grandparents' house without my mom and stepdad. Although...leaving my mom alone with my brother is probably a bad idea. She has a bad temper and so does he...and neither is very good at controlling it. They just act as catalysts for each other. My mother and brother could end up on the 6 o'clock news if left alone in their current states. And I'm not joking...that's the scary part.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment