Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2005

let's get these teen hearts beating faster faster so testosterone boys and harlequin girls will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?

Tonight my family is taking me out to eat...it's my birthday dinner. The really sad thing is that I think the last time my family ate together was when we took my grandpa out to eat for his birthday. And that was almost a month ago. Oh, well. Families eating together isn't really a normal thing. But, yeah...Noodles & Co., I love their food.

I really like that song by Jamie O'Neal "Somebody's Hero." It's so cute. I also want to buy the Panic! At the Disco cd, b/c I want the song "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off."

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment