Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2005

she's looking in the mirror she's fixing her hair and I touch my head to feel what isn't there she's humming a melody we learned in grade school

I let my best friend go at my head with scissors! She didn't do too bad, but thank god one of our other friends was there to improve upon what she had done. But...my long beautiful hair is all gone! It's now just above my shoulders. I can still put it in a ponytail, so that's good. My mom hates it, my stepdad is stupefied and my best friend and the friend who improved it, and another friend too, like it. Oh, yeah, I like it too. So I guess that is all that matters.

Now...I have to go eat dinner...I'm thinking of skipping the dinner and going straight to the dark chocolate fudge birthday cake...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment