Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

can't you help me as I'm starting to burn too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction

Yay! Tomorrow is Halloween...too bad I have to go to Chem lecture.

Had a somewhat good weekend...some things were fun...some things were depressing...and some things were okay...

Friday, I tutored C**** in Spanish. So to pay me for it, since I wasn't charging him, he took me out to eat. Then he didn't want to drive up to Owosso to see his girlfriend, so he asked me to hang out with him. (We had something to be at for school Saturday and he didn't want to have to rush home in the morning) We went to the movies and saw the movie "Saw 2," it was pretty good...too bad I haven't seen the first one yet. And then it was still early so we went bowling. Fairly certain I was the only white person in the building. Not that that is a problem, it was just abnormal to me. Had to go to a family Halloween party last night, it wasn't that bad. The evening ended with an alcoholic beverage taste test for me. Tequila straight is fine, mixed with lime margarita mix it's nasty. Bailey's is pretty good though. It's kind of a surreal situation to be in when your younger brothers' friend's father is the one giving you alcohol. Today I went to the cider mill with this guy that I like. I'm too girly apparently; I complained about touching the cider container b/c it was wet and sticky from the cider.

My head hurts...I blame it on the thoughts swirling around my brain.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment