Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

wake up call caught you in the morning with another one in my bed don't you care about me anymore? don’t you care about me? I don't think so

Blah-di-blah-di-blah-blah... I'm in a happy mood, and I'm not a hundred percent sure why...not that I'm complaining or anthing... Plus...I'm all hyper and spastic...but that's not really a good thing...it just kinda makes me a brat... I just become a big annoyance and drive people insane...

Okay...all done...I guess anyway...I got bored...


[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment