Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

and I don't want to fall to pieces I just want to sit and stare at you I don't want to talk about it

::sigh:: Why is everything not how I want it? And why do I complicate things all the time? Okay, well, not so much complicate them as much as over-analyze and stress myself out. I'm just getting easily annoyed by everything again. That's totally not healthy.

::sigh:: And tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment...I hate going to the doctor's more than anything. Pretty much just because I'm convinced that I have brain cancer. Nevermind the fact that I have absolutely no evidence to support my ridiculous claim. But...on the bright side, I get to see the doctor that likes to hand out scrips like candy...

::sigh:: I just need to get my reactions under control...if not for me, then at least for the people around me that have to deal with my incessant moodiness and whatever else choice words they're using to describe me...

No comments:

Post a Comment