Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

everyday with every worthless word we get more far away the distance between us makes it so hard to stay but nothing lasts forever but be honest babe

My head hurts...and it's hurt pretty much every day since Wednesday...so that means nearly a week straight of continuous headaches... Someone shoot me now. Actually, y'know what? That's a bad idea, I don't want someone to shoot me. I just want my misery to go away. I have a stuffy nose, too. My head hurts, I can't breathe, my lower abdomen hurts and my lower back hurts. Hooray for me! I'm one big complaint. Okay, I'm done being whiny. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself because otherwise I'm going to annoy the hell out of myself (as well as everyone around me) with my incessant whining.

And...eww...it smells like rotten ears of corn in my fridge...but we don't have any...nor do we have any fresh vegetables...so nobody knows what is causing the gross smell... Okay...well, that little rant was because my two youngest brothers were just looking in the fridge for something to take to their baseball game for hydration.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment