Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm teachin' myself to dream I'm holding' my breath to scream I'm teachin' myself to believe in the things I don't understand

So...I've come to a conclusion about something kinda important...and I really don't care for the conclusion...it kinda sucks. And I was supposed to go over and see the boy after class...but instead I came home. It's not like seeing him yesterday went all that well...I had a headache and was being moody as usual...and since it didn't sound like he wanted me to come over when I talked him, I just went home. Figured I might as well get my psychology homework finished.

Okay...nevermind...he just called to find out if I was going to come over...so...ciao!!

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment