Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own

Oh...em...gee...little brothers are annoying...they have a friend spending the night...and the three boys are loud, obnoxious and annoying...typical pre-adolescent boys...grr...oh, well, I can't do anything about it...other than complain... I have to start on my psych term paper soon...it's due in less than two weeks!! It won't be that hard to write, at least not once I start it anyway. Plus...this weekend, I need to study for my A&PII test on Monday...I know the material...so it's more of needing to review than needing to study. I just don't want to do it. Plus...it's not all that easy to study and whatever when there are three 10 and 11 year old boys making excessive amounts of noise... ::sigh:: They're so very strange, too... My head kind of hurts...so I think that I'm going to go lay down for a little bit...or at least get out of the living room where the tv volume is at about 60...and I think that's only out of 100. Ugh...I really don't like children... ::sigh:: I'm bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment