Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I won't be held down by who I used to be she's nothing to me

I'm so ridiculously stressed out lately...and I don't really know why... The only that I know for sure is that it's seriously starting to affect my life in a bad way... I'm always moody lately....as in drastic changes in mood for no apparent reason. ::sigh:: I'm assuming the stress and mood swings are related to all of the stress I feel at home and school... Plus, last night was just annoying per usual...it just bugs me a lot that my stepdad feels the need to lock the doors and make sure all the lights are turned off when I get home. I was only in class for two hours...I left about an hour before class to eat and socialize with one of my friends, and then I was home about 10 minutes after class ended...so about 10:10p... ::sigh:: And then for some reason today he's ignoring my existence...I have no idea what I did to piss him off. I'm just so confused. It's no wonder I feel so f***ing unwanted here. Oh, yeah, I went downstairs to get some dinner...and it's all gone already...basically he made dinner for him and my two brothers and made sure that there wouldn't be any food left over... And then after the 11 y/o brother's band concert, they stopped to pick up pizza...and of course, nobody bothered to tell me there was pizza or even to say, "hey, there's some pizza in the kitchen, you're welcome to have some if you want." Gee, thanks... ::sigh:: I just need to learn to let it go and not let it bother me...at least that's what I keep getting told. ::sigh:: Too bad it all doesn't feel like it's worth it...not lately anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment