Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2007

can't you see this is the land of confusion

So...I was looking for some decent lyrics about intolerance to use as a title for the post about homophobia...and I got really confused by the relatively decent lyrics in two Dying Fetus songs that were results for a lyrics search on "intolerance." All I know about them is that they have a terrible name, they're a metal band and my fiancé likes them...so that was enough for me to never ever listen to them willingly. Well...that was it...I'm going to go back to making cookies... Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment