Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I pray your brakes go out running down a hill I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to

[insert extremely frustrated scream]

::sigh:: Okay...so the other day when I mentioned something about being frustrated but not wanting to expand upon that, here's the explanation (the abridged version anyway ;)):

My dad is selling his house. No big deal because I understand his reasons for wanting to do so, it makes the most sense. Slight problem with him selling his house, I live in it. Until seeing something about banks temporarily halting foreclosures (just used the first news link I found in a Google search), my fiance and I were in the process of looking for a house. This is why I wasn't too worried about my dad choosing to sell his house. Well, after hearing the 'stop looking for a house' command, I got a little stressed in the "where am I going to live?" line of thinking. I was thinking, 'if I'm stressed to a manageable level with school (I need at least a 3.8 this semester in order to raise my g.p.a. to a breathable level for grad school applications), what happens when I go past that level stressing about unknown living arrangements?'

Umm...yeah...about that... My dad is never going to sell this house. Not if the way the previous three or four house showings have gone. Today just cemented my thought that stressing over living situations was irrational. Honestly, who wants to look at a house when the inhabitants/owners are home? And to top that off, a kitten is running around afraid of the strangers, a hyper puppy is jumping on you and it's a little hard to even look at one of the bedrooms because a teenager is sleeping in the bed and you can't see the floor in her room anyway. Yeah...what am I worried about?

Note: I wasn't actually home during the house showing because like a good girl, I didn't come straight home, so my scenario could be a lot off from the way actual events happened. But I do know that nobody who was expected to be home before 1:00pm this afternoon left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment