Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

*** SPOILER ALERT ***







Okay...that should be enough space and warning to anyone who has never seen the movie "Pay It Forward" and still wants to.

Anyway, tonight in my social work class we had to watch the movie "Pay It Forward" and my only opinion of the movie is that it's crap. Don't get me wrong, the idea behind the "pay it forward movement" is a great one. A little idealistic, but still a good idea. But the ending of the movie is so freaking unbelievable that any possibility I had of liking it went right out the window in the last 10 minutes of it. Seriously, a knife wound in someone's abdomen would not kill the person in a densely populated area such as Las Vegas. At least, not someone who is in relatively good health otherwise. Meaning, a 7th grade boy would not die of a stab wound. He might have had a punctured lung or something else a little more serious than a scrape, but the lung is really the only vital organ in the area of the wound. Of course there is always the risk of death when general anesthesia is used, but that really didn't appear to be the cause of death in the movie.

::sigh:: I'm done ranting. Back to your regularly scheduled evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment