Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

a little something just to take off the edge a little more and I'll fall off the planet entirely

So...hooray for me! Why? Because I got a 4.0 this semester!! Woo! woo! all A's for me!

Plus, I managed to get at least a part-time job...which is way better than nothing at all. So...for the time being, I take care of a 10 month old 2-3 mornings a week...at least, she's a cute baby.

And I'm feeling pretty d*** whiny today because I have a completely stuffed up nasal cavity, a sore throat from my nasal cavity draining down the back of my throat and my jaw is in some major pain. Well...it was earlier, it's feeling like some dull, barely there pain now. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm in some fun, girly pain also. And for a boring day at home...I look pretty-ful since I have fun unbraided hair today... Okay...I'm done rambling at people... Ciao, darlin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment