Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

close my eyes just for tonight the sun still sleeps and when she wakes close my eyes just for tonight the sun still sleeps and when she wakes

You know what sucks? Getting up at 6:30a. Do you know what sucks even more? Waking up about 40 minutes before the alarm even goes off and not really being able to fall back to sleep because of fear that the alarm will be slept through, resulting in tardiness for event. So...what does all of that babbling mean? It means that I've been awake (more or less) since about 5:50a. It's seriously bedtime now. Sadly, it isn't even 8:00p yet.

Also, next Wednesday is going to be a long day. I'll have to get up at 6:30a then, too...and then watch a 10 month old baby girl for about eight hours. It's a good thing that she's adorable and pretty well-behaved.

Assuming all goes as planned...I get to go see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Saturday night. Pirates are fun...as long as they look like Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. I don't really care if that is a ridiculously girly sentiment. And then next weekend there is a birthday party to attend, according to the boy. Then the following weekend...there is a party Friday night and a party Sunday afternoon.

All right...I'm done rambling on now...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment