Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cuz I wanna have a bit of true love don’t ever wanna have to go and give you up stay up 'til 4 in the morning and the tears are pouring

Today, an envelope from my school came for me...it was a 'Dean's List' letter. Not to be conceited, but...duh. If I managed to work my butt off to receive straight As, it just makes sense that I would make the Dean's List. Okay, my conceited moment is over.

Anyway...I'm sleepy...like majorly...I've been up since about 6:15a. I just love how I instinctively wake up at least 15 minutes before my alarm...it's such a wonderful thing. Or not.

I think I'm going to go get something to eat now...no idea what...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment