Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

you can't buy it at the store try it on for size bring it back if it don't feel right no love...love ain't like that

My stepfather is crazy...he was like at 11 and 75 there are engagement rings and at Stephenson there are one bedroom apartments...and he told the boy that.

And my 17 y/o brother is seriously annoying me...he felt the need to tell me, "no need to be a b**** because you're on the rag." Yeah...I just kicked him in the thigh...he's lucky my legs aren't longer and I couldn't reach any higher without getting up from the chair. I know that was a really mean thing to do to him...but I don't really care b/c he annoys the hell out of me. Don't get me wrong...I love my brother...but I really really don't like him. Actually I can't really stand him at all.

Saturday is my mommy's party...the house looks like shit. And nobody is doing anything to help. Well...I take that back, my mom is helping when she isn't at work. So my stepdad said that he was going to talk to her after she gets home from work tonight and get a list of chores for each of my brothers and him to do before Saturday. Hahaha...my 10 and 11 y/o brothers might get theirs done b/c my stepdad gets on their case about it...but the 17 y/o isn't going to do a thing. He's going to continue to do what he's been doing: sleep...then get up...move from his bed to the couch...then watch tv...and among all that tiring activity he's going to eat...and probably take two or three showers...and then start the whole thing over again.

Blah...I'm done ranting...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment