Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 4, 2006

and you can tell everybody this is your song it may be quite simple but now that it's done I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind

Yay yay yay yay!!!! My migraine is finally gone!! Only took forever to go away...okay so it only took from Monday night to about 4:00am this morning to go away. But still...that was freaking forever for my head to be hurting me. And anyone that made it worse for me...I hate them right now...well...not exactly true, but I have a strong dislike for those people currently. Too bad none of them know that they did anything to make it worse. And I want it to be Tuesday already...I want my belonging back...I want it to be ready. And...I kinda want it to be Monday already because it's my mommy's birthday and I want cheesecake. So...blah...I have to make a cheesecake on Monday and then on the 27th of May, I'm supposed to make a spice cake that can feed about 50 people. That's when my mommy is having her bday party, duh! Playing party planner for her is not the most fun of things that I could be doing...but...oh well! And it's been six months...so yays, of course. But some crazy man (at least that is how I am going to refer to him) referred to me as "the daughter-in-law"...umm...hello?? that's scary talk, Mr. Crazy Man. Okay...I'm done rambling...kinda. I have to assemble 11 more cardboard boxes for my younger brothers' elementary school...does anyone have nothing better to do with his/her time and is willing to assemble the boxes for me? Your only compensation will be that of doing something from the kindness of your own heart. No monetary compensation, lo siento. The boxes are for the pennies that the kiddies bring in to school to donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society...so it's for a great cause, duh. Okay, now I'm done for real...ciao dahlings!!!

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment