Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

every day gets worse locked in a vice my thoughts perverse you must wonder why I look at you that way

Yay!!! Or not...I have negative funds available in my checking account. Isn't that awesome? Thanks to my stepdad using my credit card and then never giving me any money to cover what he bought. And then I had to drive my 17 y/o brother to Gladwin today...and I will have to take him there again on May 18th...and again on June something. Doesn't that rock? C'mon, you know it does. Oh...yeah...I'm supposed to use my money to pay for the gas to drive him the 150 miles (300 miles roundtrip). And...guess what... Saturday I get to drive my sister to Schoolcraft for one soccer game and then I have to drive her to the game near home on the same day. Oh...and then on the 21st of May...I have to drive her to Concordia for a soccer game. But I get to use my daddy's car for that and use his gas and his money to fill up the tank. Have I ever mentioned just how much I hate driving? Oh well...that's what I get for being the oldest child and apparently the most responsible as well. Blah...I so need a reliable source of income. My mom told me I don't need a job, that I only need to go to school and get good grades. Well...that would be awesome if she was willing to pay for all of the stuff that she doesn't buy for me. So...yeah...a reliable source of income would really be awesome. Then I could get a new car...I despise mine. It's special. Like really, really, really special. Okay...I guess that I'm done ranting...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment