Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

and now I know how far you'd go to be the next freak show American psycho cover of the magazines patron saint to troubled teens wish I never heard your name

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I recently added a new widget to the sidebar. It's from dailymile. My fiancé and I have decided to try and get healthier. The new widget is a tracker for my miles logged. They can be from any activity: walking, running, jogging, biking, etc. My miles are just from walking and biking. Who knows, maybe eventually I will add some other workouts.

For Christmas, my fiancé bought a Xbox 360 and the Kinect. So I bought Your Shape for the Kinect. Man!, that game can kick my butt (when I use it anyway). Both of us were doing a good job and using the Kinect on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then the Wii on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Sunday was supposed to be the rest and recover day. But then we started either biking or walking almost every where and I started to slack off in the daily exercise routine. I need to get back into the groove of things. At first, I was okay with missing a day if we rode our bikes somewhere, because I'm out of shape enough that it was pushing it past my limit to get both done efficiently. But I think that I could do all right if I started doing both. Especially when it's the yoga in Wii Fit Plus.

Now, I need to look into getting some lights for my bike. Safety precaution should we not be on our way home before it's getting dark. I should look into getting a bike helmet, but...yeah, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment