Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

baby I like it the way you move on the floor baby I like it come on and give me some more oh yes I like it screaming like never before baby I like it I, I, I like it

Within the last few months, I bought the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 from Microsoft.  But since I have no idea what I did with the warranty information, I think I'm just gonna give the darn thing away on craigslist or take it to the Salvation Army.  The stupid thing stopped working. I've only had it for a few months, and while, yes, it has a three year warranty, it does me no good if I don't know where the warranty info is.  And besides, I got it on sale at Best Buy for $14.99 and had a $15 off coupon. So basically, I got it for free. Hence my less than enthusiastic hunt for the warranty info. If I'd paid full price, or even the sale price, then I'd be more willing to look for the stuff.

I looked online (basically a google search) for why it's not working and everything I found said to call Microsoft and talk to them, go to the Microsoft site and reinstall the driver or I'm an idiot who can't change a battery.  Well, I just put a new battery in and reinstalling from the Microsoft site didn't work because when I plugged the receiver into my USB slot, it installed the latest software (which isn't the download available on Microsoft), so it couldn't install because a later version was already installed on my machine. ::sigh:: I hate Microsoft at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment