Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I look up to the sky and now the world is mine I've known it all my life I made it I made it I used to dream about the life I'm living now I know that theres no doubt I made it I made it

I noticed that recently the videos aren't posting for whatever reason. When I compose the post, there isn't a problem and that's why I go ahead and post it. Some time soon I will go through and update any videos that say something about being unable to play from here.

Side note: I noticed that I have one less follower today than I had a couple of days ago. :( Maybe my musical tastes have turned that person off, lol.

I'm thinking about adding the Reactions feature to my blog, but I'm not sure yet. It's basically a "Like" button for Blogger. If anyone is willing to comment with his/her opinion, that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment