Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

and I guess we're really over so come over I'm not over it late night you make me feel like I'm desperate I'm not desperate oh a little bit possessive little miss obsessive can't get over it

So...I should be working on my APA proposal right now, seeing how I need to have it done by the end of tomorrow if I want my teacher to be able to check it for plagiarism before I turn it in and risk academic ruin. But instead, I'm wasting time with music. Oh, well...I ♥ music. It makes me happy. Also, I ♥ my boyfriend lots and lots because he got music for me. Now I can listen to Ashlee Simpson, Bruno Mars and Britney Spears whenever I want to.

Okay, now to work on my homework some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment