Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

you know I sure wouldn't want to ruin all your chances on your one night stand romances doing tequila shots I always loved you but it was never enough

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18310636/?GT1=9246

I can't get the stupid link thingy to work...but copy that and check it out...it's craziness...

School is almost over...woohoo!! And...I'm awesome...cuz I got a 100% on my test this morning... Normally, I don't do well on my stupid lab exams...so it's a good thing.

Ew...it's not even 10:30p...and already I want to go to bed...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment