Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

so don’t bother I won’t die of deception I promise you won’t ever see me cry don’t feel sorry and don't bother I’ll be fine

Ugh...why does someone say that they want to do something and then later call and say, 'oh, sorry, I forgot what I said to you earlier, and by the way I'm going to expect you drop everything and see me later when I call you again, okay?' Okay...so those aren't the exact words...but they're the words that can be inferred from what was actually said. It's not the cancelling of informal plans that annoys me...it's the way they act all hurt and whatever when I get mad for the call later in the night. ::sigh:: Oh well, whatever...I'm done ranting...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment