Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

the world's on fire it's more than I can handle

I so do not want to my homework...I have so much of it to get done this weekend. I have to read two chapters (at least) of my anatomy and physiology book...I have to read a chapter from my sociology book...I have to write a dialogue for my Spanish class...I have to read about four chapters of my abnormal psychology book and answer some questions for one of the chapters...I need to do research for my oral presentation for abnormal psych, too... Ugh...why do I procrastinate so much???

No comments:

Post a Comment