Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

I hate everything about you why do I love you I hate everything about you why do I love you

Well...today was the final day of my self-defense class...and I got my butt kicked. But I managed to kick the guy-in-a-padded-suit's butt, too. Hooray for next week being break. Although, I have no idea what I'm going to do next week since my schedule is w i d e open.

Something really bugs me about people...especially the people that I have to deal with on a daily basis... But the thing that's bugging me the most lately isn't something external...it's just me and the stupid, messed up stuff in my head. I don't just take things at face value...I read too much into everything lately. And it's really screwing with me. Mostly just cuz I feel really unwanted and like a burden. That's not the best way to feel.

Ugh...Camp Lazlo sounds a lot like Rocko's Modern Life...and I don't like either cartoon at all. My youngest brother has the tv on and that's what on Cartoon Network right now.

I'm hungry...but there's nothing to eat in my house...and I have no disposable money for food. I mean, there is food in the house, but it's the same things that I already ate for breakfast and lunch today. And I don't want to eat the same meal, three times in one day. Plus...I'm annoyed because I fell asleep earlier (when I didn't want to) and now that I want to just go to bed and wake up...I don't know, Monday...I can't because I'm pretty awake thanks to my unwanted nap.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment